- Passport (with additional 6 months’ validity after proposed expedition return date)
- Tanzanian Entry Visa. (If flying to Nairobi and taking the bus to Arusha Kenyan visas can be bought on arrival at Nairobi airport.)
- Air Travel Documents
- Cash in US dollars in denominations of $10 and $20 and $1 (tipping allowance and local purchases, taxis, meals, etc)
- Credit Card (recommended for eventualities only)
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Vaccination Certificates (Yellow Fever, if visiting a ‘risk zone’ prior to entering Tanzania)
Traveller’s Cheques are not recommend as they are subject to very poor conversion rates in Arusha.